A message to our customers
At Anstaff Bank, the health and well-being of our customers, associates, and communities is our top priority. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and we are committed to being responsive to your needs. We are here to serve you and want to share tips and information on how we will continue to operate safely and effectively.
Steps you can take
- We strongly encourage you to use Anstaff’s digital tools and other resources for self-service banking and 24/7 account access. You can access your accounts online or by using the Anstaff Mobile Money App at your convenience. From there, you can pay bills and make payments, deposit checks, view transactions, check balances, find an ATM and much more.
- If you haven't enrolled in online access, it only takes a few minutes. Enroll now.
- Locate branches and ATMs near you, including hours of operation. Find hours and locations here.
- Beware of scams. Look out for suspicious emails or text messages, medical supply scams, and fraudulent donation sites that may impersonate a company, charity, or government agency. The intent is to convince you to share sensitive information such as usernames and passwords, make purchases or donations on spoof websites, or download malware onto your device by opening a malicious attachment. If you receive a suspicious email or text message, don't respond, click on any links, or open attachments. Verify the authenticity of any website before making a purchase or donation.
- Stay up to date. For more information on COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
Steps we're taking
- Anstaff teams are continually monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and federal, state and local agencies to help ensure the actions we’re taking are in line with the latest CDC recommendations and guidance. We are communicating regularly with our employees to keep them informed and to ensure their safety and that of our customers.
- As a precautionary step, we have begun installing hand sanitizing stations at all of our branches for the use of both customers and employees.
- We are also taking additional steps to ensure that our branches and ATMs remain clean.
- Beginning Thursday, March 19th, access to bank lobbies will be limited to appointments only. Our drive-thrus will remain open and fully staffed to care for your needs. We are closely monitoring information related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the CDC’s recommendations and guidance. We believe this is right step to take to help prevent the potential spread of the virus, and to support the health and well-being of our customers, employees and communities.
- We are committed to helping customers who are experiencing hardships, including those from the coronavirus. We are here to help and we encourage customers who may be impacted to reach out to discuss what we can do for you. Should you find yourself in need of assistance, please contact us to speak with a specialist about your deposit, lending or business needs.