Anstaff Mobile Money
Anstaff Mobile Money is the ultimate on-demand banking service. With it you can now monitor your accounts using your mobile phone with these three options:
1. Using our Anstaff Mobile Money App
Our Anstaff Bank Mobile Money App is available to our customers who are currently enrolled in our Online Banking service. If you are not enrolled, please go to the header on the top of this page and look for "Online Banking Login", choose whether you need Personal or Business and then hit the "Enroll" button and enroll today.
Instructions for DOWNLOADING the Anstaff Mobile Money App.
To download our Anstaff Bank Mobile Money app, while on your device, just click on the gray button below that applies to whatever device you have. Or you can go to your App Store or Google Play store and search for Anstaff Bank app. Reminder.....you have to be an Online Banking User to use our Anstaff Bank Mobile Money app. Your same username and password will work for both online banking and the mobile money app. The Anstaff Bank app is FREE to use so let's get started today!
For iPhones click this button:
For iPads click this button:
For Android devices click this button:
MOBILE DEPOSIT IS HERE.....
Deposit checks using your smart phone.
Mobile Deposit is very secure. It features multiple layers of security, giving your account and check data the highest level of safety available.
All personal and business U.S. checks can be processed through Mobile Deposit.
Make deposits 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, including weekends and holidays.
2. Using the Mobile Browser
If you have Internet access from your phone, it gets even better. You can log on to our website to:
- View your account balances
- View your account transaction history
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Even pay your bills!
With Anstaff Bank Mobile Money, your information is fully secure.
3. Using Text Message
After you log in to your online banking page and set up your text message banking, here are some of the features you will have.
- View your account balance
- Request an alert text message be sent to you if your balance falls below $50 or when your direct deposit is in your account.
- View your account balance by texting "bal" and the shortcut key code. This key code is something you will receive when you sign up for the text message service—this will send you your balance on all accounts that you include on your text alert sign up.
- View your account transaction history on each account by texting "hist" and the code name you choose in setup for each account such as "hist chk1" (ex: history on checking account 1 ) and then send "next" to receive history from farther back.
For more information about text message banking Click Here
You can receive alerts, view accounts, even transfer funds and make a deposit whenever you need to.... wherever you happen to be.
There is no limit....you can actually have all three services... text messaging, mobile browser and our mobile money app to use anytime so you can choose which is best for you in any situation.